Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Original Pink Box

Happy Holidays:) I haven't been blogging in awhile because I have been sooo busy with the holidays and other things going on , but hopefully for the new year I can find some more time to blog .
I have been searching for a storage solution for all my polishes and makeup. I was checking out the Ikea Alex drawer in black,which matches my bedroom furniture. BUT.... As I was shopping with hubby in the tools department , I bumped into an attractive tool box that I will be purchasing and using to store my make up and nails... The original Pink Box :) It comes with Pink liners which is super girls and cute, but you can choose another color as a liner. I might do black and pink liners to give it an edgy look. The whole ensemble is around 500 dollars, and it had a lifetime warranty. You can't go wrong with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment